Marks and Spencer is a British store conducting an online Customer Satisfaction Survey. The company values the feedback customers have shared and offers a fantastic chance of winning £50 M&S Gift E-vouchers or £250 for sharing feedback at www.tellmands.co.uk.
Did you visit the Marks and Spencer store recently? If yes, then what are you waiting for? Go to www.tellmands.co.uk and share your feedback by taking the Marks and Spencer Survey and get a chance to win £50 M&S Gift E-vouchers or £250. Every person who pays a visit to the Marks and Spencer store can take part in the online survey, but you need to know their rules and requirements before taking the survey. In this article, you will get to know all.
Purpose of the Marks and Spencer Survey: www.tellmands.co.uk
Well, the Marks and Spencer Survey’s primary purpose is customer-based. After getting honest customer feedback, they will improve their services and products to satisfy their customers. Therefore, they want their customers to share their views, opinions, and feedback through the Tellmands.co.uk survey so that they can make the required improvements and changes to provide customers with a better experience in the future. The best thing is that they value their customer’s time and feedback, and in return, the consumer also gets a chance to win £50 M&S Gift E-vouchers or £250
Marks and Spencer Survey Reward:
The reward is £50 M&S Gift E-vouchers or £250. If you win the prize, the survey sponsors will contact you with the contact details you submitted in the survey.
Marks and Spencer Survey at www.tellmands.co.uk
Before starting the survey, you should know some rules and requirements. Read these requirements carefully so you can quickly fill out the survey and £50 M&S Gift E-Vouchers or £250. You can quickly fill out the through www.makeyourmands.co.uk and give your honest feedback. Your honest feedback will help M&S to improve its services and products.
Rules and Requirements:
- The customer must have a valid receipt of his/her recent visit to the store.
- The survey participant is expected to have a device (PC, mobile, laptop) with a good internet connection.
- An understanding of the English or Spanish Language.
- Only Mark and Spencer customers who are legal residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland can participate in the survey.
- Further, the participants must be 18 or older to participate in the www.tellmands.co.uk survey.
- The employees, representatives, and staff members working at the Marks and Spencer store cannot participate in the survey.
- Only two entries in the survey are allowed per household each week.
- Moreover, the winner will be informed of his/her given email id or phone number within 15 days from the end date.
Steps to Win £50 M&S Gift E-vouchers or £250 from Marks and Spencer:
- First, go to the Marks and Spencer survey homepage, which is tellmands.co.uk, www.makeyourmands.co.uk, or www.tellmandscafe.co.uk
- Visit or click the link to start a survey.
- Then enter the date, time, and Code A, B, and C from the receipt.
- Now, give your honest feedback on the questions asked in the survey.
- Generally, the questions will be about your recent visit, the staff’s behavior towards you, the store’s cleanliness, and the staff members’ services.
- Furthermore, Now, select your gender and age.
- Then provide your contact details like first name. last name, and e-mail id.
- In the end, submit your survey, and you will get an automatic entry in the prize draw.
- Once you have completed the online survey, you must wait for the survey draw winner’s announcement. The lucky winners will be notified and awarded £50 M&S Gift E-vouchers from Marks and Spencer or £250
Phone Number: 01223790369, 0333 014 8000, 0333 014 8423, and 0333 014 8555
Address: Waterside House, 35 North Wharf Road, London W2 1NW, USA
Let us provide you with a summary of the Marks and Spencer Survey
|Marks and Spencer
|£50 M&S Gift E-Vouchers
Republic of Ireland
|18 years or above
|2 entries per household per week
Mark and Spencers Store: M&S
Suppose you have any queries feel free to contact us via email. Best of luck with winning.